You can Return any Garment for a Full Refund within 60 days of Receiving your Order by simply following the 3 Steps below.
1. REQUEST A RETURN
Submit a Returns Request using the button below. Once we receive and verify your request we will email you a shipping label and instructions on how to return your item.
2. PACK, PRINT & ATTACH LABEL.
Pack your return in the original packaging or simply use a similar sized parcel.
Download & Print the Return Label we have sent you via email and attach your label to the parcel by taping it securely and make sure not to cover the barcode.
- – You can return any garment for a full refund if it is within 60 days of receiving your original order.
- – The Customer cannot return any goods purchased or seek a refund on goods which are sale items or which were purchased at a discounted price.
- – The amount refunded will be the price paid when purchasing the garment. Sale items cannot be returned.
- – The refund will be processed within one working day once the returned goods have been received.
- – The cost of shipping the return item/s will be deducted from your refund.
- – If you have purchased a garment that needs to be swapped due to size or colour, the buyer will send the goods back at their own expense and once the order has been received WPN. will deliver the new garment/s right away.
- – International orders may be returned using any method of your choice, at your expense. We recommend using a traceable and insured service.
- – Refunds for international customers will occur once the goods are received.
- – It is a legal requirement that WPN. declare the full value of goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages delivered outside of Australia. Shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
- – It is a criminal offence to falsify the details on this form. We cannot inaccurately describe the contents, claim a lower value or mark as a gift. Please do not ask us to do any of the above.
- – The purchaser must cover any additional charges or fees for customs clearance. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.
- – Please make sure you return the goods in the same condition you received them in. We are happy and willing to accept all garments returned, however, if they arrive in a poor condition we might have to send them back to you.
- – The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please make sure they are packed securely so they do not get damaged. Please also ensure you send the goods with a tracking number, otherwise we will not take responsibility if the goods never arrive at our warehouse.