"[WPN.Wear is] ultimate Activewear for men. Combining style, performance and comfort. We believe that through innovative design, engineering and technology we can help athletes to perform at the highest level and become the person they aspire to be. Last year, WPN. launched a brand exclusively for men that combined sophisticated design with technical innovation to create high quality, fashion forward active wear. We noticed that in today’s market the variety of active wear available exclusively for women is endless, whilst options for men are seriously lacking. So we made it our mission to build a brand for guys like us, that want something different, something cool and exclusive. To create apparel that was super functional but looked amazing. Gear you can wear straight from your workout onto the street that looks stylish."Since that time WPN. has moved on to expanding on their Kickstarter success and started developing and creating their full product line. Run Oregon has been given a few samples to try out. Here are our impressions: Products: Future Shorts ($74.95) Specs (from website):
- Dri-Shield stretch, quick dry fabric
- Flex Zones through the crotch for added mobility
- Elasticised/drawstring waistband for pull on pull off comfort
- Discreet easy access side slit pocket and additional zip pocket for your valuables
- IceSkin fabric used in the X t-shirt is engineered through a knitting process that combines the natural jade mineral directly in the garment.
- Bact-Out® technology, enables superior odour resistance that controls 99.9% of bacteria to prevent your garment from stinking and smelling.
- Fitted through the body and arms.
- Added length through the body to cover waistline.